Postgraduate students who have accepted papers (communications, posters) at scientific events in Brazil or abroad may request per diem for participation in the event. In order to do this the student must:
- Fill in the airplane ticket Request Form / Per Diem / Hotel Booking (the form is in Portuguese).
- Provide copies of the following documents:
- Proof of enrollment
- Proof of residential address and bank details, Bank, branch, current account number (the form is in Portuguese)
- Prospecto do evento (poster ou cópia da página oficial do evento, contendo nome do evento, local de realização e período)
- Letter or e-mail from the organizing committee informing the acceptance of the work to be presented
- Obtain the approval from the program coordinator. The coordinator will sign the completed form (see item 1), thus authorizing the corresponding expenses.
- Send (better hand in person) the above documentation to the Departments Support Section (Departments Secretary Office) for the ensuing arrangements.
Responsável pelas informações nesta página: