Visiting Professors Room
- Guests who stay at the IMECC for a few days are accommodated in room 18, located on the ground floor, which is intended for visitors only.
- Researchers who spend several months at the institute usually occupy professors' rooms, such as number 115 and 234.
- For postdoctoral fellows, we have rooms 219, 220 and 326.
- The definition of the visitor's room is the responsibility of the Departments Secretariat (room 10), which also provides a card that allows the opening of classrooms, as well as the use of the library and university restaurants.
- Visitors invited by research groups can also be accommodated in the corresponding laboratories.
- It is where teachers, staff and their guests can enjoy D. Zefa's unique coffee, which is served between 9:30 and 11:00, and between 15:00 and 16:30. At other times, coffee machines are available to those interested, who must bring their own capsules (compatible with the Nespresso and Dolce Gusto brands).
- The room is also used for meals and quick snacks, where there are refrigerators, microwaves and a stove.
Printing Test Questions
- The Academic Logistic Support Section (ALA), located in room 20, on the ground floor, is responsible for taking copies of IMECC course exams.
- Teachers who wish to print tests on their own can also use the printer located in room 16, on the ground floor.
Asking for Help
- Visitors who need some information about the institute or Unicamp can contact the Departments Secretariat (room 10), or the IMECC Board (room 2). We will always be happy to help.
- A simplified floor plan of the institute's ground floor can be obtained from the IMECC Structure page.
- The complete set of plans for the main building of IMECC and its annexes is available on the Room Map page.
- On the Room Reservation page, it is possible to request the use of a classroom or meeting room, or even the IMECC auditorium.
Responsible for the information on this page: