Postdoctoral Research Associate
campello [at] ime [dot] unicamp [dot] br or [at] telecom-paristech [dot] fr
My research interests include connections between Information Theory, Lattices, and Discrete Geometry in a broad sense.
Here is why I think research in mathematics should be funded.
As of Oct/2016 I will be with Imperial College London
- The topic of our reading group at Imperial this semester will be "Emerging Coding Techniques". Drop me an e mail if you want to give a talk.
- London Lattice Coding & Crypto Seminar (18/01) will take place at Imperial College
- Invited talk on ``Capacity-Achieving codes for MIMO and fading channels'' at Huawei Research Lab, France (23/01)
- Week on Coding and Information choosen as an official sattelite event of the International Congress of Mathematicians 2018 (soon to be announced on the official website)
- Invited talk on Random Algebraic Lattices at the Optimization Seminar, CWI, the Netherlands
- Invited talk on Gaussian Samplers in the Coding & Crypto Meeting, Royal Holloway, University of London, Sept/2016