University of Campinas.
Email : email@example.com
Phone : (+55) (019) 3521-5959
Office : 109 IMECC
Address : Department
Applied Mathematics , IMECC, Universidade Estudual de Campinas,
Campinas, Distr. Barao Geraldo, CEP 13081-970,
Research Areas: mathematical morphology, image algebra, lattice
algebra, fuzzy sets and
systems, neural networks, computational intelligence.
I am a Senior Member of the IEEE and a member of the editorial boards of the following international journals:
Mathematical Imaging and
- Information Sciences
- Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision
Current Research Interests:
- Mathematical Imaging :
- Foundations of mathematical morphology in lattice theory
- Extensions of fuzzy mathematical morphology and applications in image processing
- Computational Intelligence :
- Computational intelligence based on lattice theory
- Morphological neural networks
- Applications in pattern recognition and prediction
Further Informations on Research Activities:
- ``Some Approaches towards Lattice Computing in Mathematical Morphology and Computational Intelligence"