[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
SPCoding School • View topic - Arrivals - who? when?

Arrivals - who? when?

Arrivals - who? when?

Postby jjauhien » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Hello everyone!

I am Yauhen from Estonia (but originally from Belarus). I am arriving to Sao Paulo on January, 15 already and stay there until January, 18 when I move to Campinas. Is anyone around those days? If yes, it would be nice to team up, socialize and discover SP a bit.

Or at least if someone arrives to Sao Paulo on Sunday, we can go to Campinas together (although I have no idea about transportation yet).

See you all in Unicamp! :geek:
jjauhien

Re: Arrivals - who? when?

Postby andremanoel » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:41 pm

Yauhen, I live in São Paulo and will go to Campinas on the 18th too.
I'm up for hanging out with you and whoever else is in São Paulo on that weekend! I should warn you that I'm not a very good tour guide though :?

See you there!
andremanoel

Postby jjauhien » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:46 pm

That is really cool! Because I was a bit afraid that I would be along in the city and the country I've never been before.

Not the best tour guide? I guess we'll figure out. And there are plenty of online resourses "What to do and to see in Sao Paulo", I am pretty sure. So I'll have a list what I want to see in SP.

The only thing I know already for sure - I want to visit the ocean as I have been to any ocean in my life (sic!).

Looking forward to see you there.
jjauhien

Postby maria » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Hello!

My name is Maria, I am studying at England .

I am arriving 15th evening. It would be nice to see you all before the school . I was also thinking of some travelling around San Paulo for 16th-17th , preferably to the sea side :) Anybody wants to join?

Also I need a place to stay for the nigth- any advises of cheap and nice hostels?
maria

Postby andremanoel » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Maria, since both you and Yauhen want to go to the sea side, we could organize a short trip on the 17th! I'd recommend us to go to the northern beaches, more beautiful in general.

If anyone wants to join us speak it out! :-)
andremanoel

Postby fundaözdemir » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello ,

I am Funda , I am from Turkey.

I am arriving to Sao Paulo on January,17 @19:30 unless my flight's delayed. Is there anyone who will be at the airport around this time? If so, we can board the bus together and then share the taxi. Actually I feel a bit uneasy about going alone to Campinas from the airport in the evening :?

See you.
fundaözdemir

Postby PRotondo » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:10 pm

Hello,

I am Pablo, from Uruguay.

My plane is scheduled to arrive to Sao Paulo on January 17, 21:40h. So, if anyone is taking the 23:00h bus (only one after 21:30h), we could go to Campinas together.

I guess that, since I am a native Spanish-speaker and at some point in my life I studied Portuguese, I should be able to get around pretty well.

See you guys
PRotondo

Postby xiaolu » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:46 am

Hi, everyone,

I'm Xiaolu, studying in Singapore.

I'm arriving on the 18th 7:15 pm at Sao Paulo with my friend Shiqiu. We're both girls and we don't speak Portuguese...

Is there anyone who's travelling to Campinas on the 18th night? Maybe we can travel together? :)

Xiaolu
xiaolu

Postby r.muller » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:49 pm

r.muller

Postby sankeerth » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:30 am

Happy new year everyone!! Hope you have a wonderful year ahead :)

I am Sankeerth from San Diego, I will be arriving at the Guarulhos Intl airport, Sao Paulo at 01:45 PM Sunday, January 18 2015. If any of you plan to arrive around the same time please let me know.

@andremanoel : In case you are leaving Sao Paulo on Sunday late afternoon and if your location is reachable from the GRU intl airport, then I would be happy to join you, do let me know. Thanks a lot!
sankeerth

Next

Return to General Orientation + What to do in Campinas