The 7th Conference on Applied Geometric Algebras in Computer Science and Engineering will take place in Campinas (Brazil), from 23rd to 27th July 2018 at the University of Campinas (IMECC - UNICAMP).
The AGACSE 2018 has three main goals:
- To promote the development of the geometric algebra and geometric calculus.
- To spread geometric algebra technologies within industry and business by showing a range of applications (robotics, image processing, computer vision, flight navigation, molecular geometry, etc.).
- To make progress on the inclusion of geometric algebra ideas into the mathematics, physics, computer science and engineering curricula.
- April 30th, 2018: Submission of proposals.
- May 31st, 2018: Early-bird pre-registration.
- June 24th, 2018: Communication of selected oral presentations.
The Brazilian Embassies and Consulates abroad maintain updated web sites that provide information about visas and entry requirements.
Brazil has agreement for visa exception with several countries. Citizens from all other countries do need a tourist visa to enter in Brazil.