Postdoctoral Research Associate
campello [at] ime [dot] unicamp [dot] br or [at] telecom-paristech [dot] fr
My research interests include connections between Information Theory, Lattices, and Discrete Geometry in a broad sense.
Here is why I think research in mathematics should be funded.
As of Oct/2016 I will be with Imperial College London
- Invited talk on Random Algebraic Lattices at CWI, the Netherlands
- I will be running a reading group on communications and number theory at Imperial. Drop me an e mail if you want to give a talk.
- Invited talk on Gaussian Samplers in the Coding & Crypto Meeting, Royal Holloway, University of London, Sept/2016
- Paper "Algebraic Lattices Achieving the Capacity of the Ergodic Fading Channel" recently presented at the IEEE Information Theory Workshop, University of Cambridge, Sept/2016
- Invited talk on Lattices for Compound Channels at the Workshop on Number Theory and Wireless, University of York, Jul/2016